Homemade Noodle are so easy to make! Here is the family recipe:
2 cups of Flour
1 teaspoon of Salt
2 Eggs beaten
3 tablespoons of Milk (optional)
- Pour the 2 cups of flour in to a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Mix well together.
- Beat the 2 Eggs and pour into the flour and salt mixture.
- Sprinkle a little flour on to your counter top.
- Place the rough ball of dough on counter top.
- Kneaded about 10 times.
- Cover with a clean damp towel for about 30 minutes to let the dough settle. This step will help with rolling the dough out.
- Once it has sat, roll the dough out till it is 1/4 an inch thick all around.
- Slice into small noodles with a pizza cutter.
- (Optional: Let the noodles dry for several hours.)
- Gently place noodles one at a time in the chicken broth.
- Boil for 8-10 minutes, with shredded chicken breast. Until Done!
Enjoy over mashed potatoes!