Every year I make a big list of things I would like to get done. Thur out the year things always get added. But this list makes everything and anything seem possible.
- Purchase a wood burner.
- Build a wood shed.
- Cut lots and lots of fire wood.
- Build a raised vegetable garden.
- Plant vegetables.
- Build a potatoe bin to grow potatoes.
- Plant windowsill herbs.
- Build a compost.
- Make some homemade bread.
- Make homemade laundry soap.
- Build a clothes line.
- Research CSA/ Farm Shares.
- Visit the Farmers market.
- Buy meat at a local butcher.
- Raise meet rabbits.
- Raise meet chickens.
- Learn to butcher the meet chickens by boiling.
- Learn to can multiply vegetables.
- Learn to dehydrate.
- Use local honey instead of store bought sugar.
- Collect rain water to be able to water the garden.
- Visit U pick farms!
- Use oil lamps.
- Try 2-3 days a week on a black out.
- Plant a small postage stamp orchard.
- Plant a berry patch.
- Build a raised dog kennel.
- Build a goat pen.
- But a couple goats.
- Research miniature donkeys!
- Clean chicken coop.
- New bedding for chicken coop.
- White wash inside of chicken coop.
So far my “2017 Goals!” are getting longer by the day. Spring, summer and fall are going to be super busy.
What are somethings on you “2017 Goals!” list? Leave a comment below!!
Until next time,
Country Girl 🐔🐓🐣