With everything that has been going on this week I haven’t had time to post.
- Last Wednesday we had a small tornado close to home. It was only an EF1. We had no school that day. And we had tree limbs galore!
- That same day my Rooster attacked me.
- My husband’s knee is swelled and hurting.
- Little Man has a rash all over his body. Rushed him to the doctor thinking it was an allergic reaction to something. Nope! Come to find out it is a viral infection running its course through his body. Funny part of this story: he went to the school nurse on Monday and she told him he had sun burn! Now I would like to know what planet she got her RN because where I live it has rained for a week!
- Been trying new bread recipes!
- Ruby the rabbit has decided to eat the baseboards. The hubby ain’t to happy about that.
- Got my grow light system set up to start my vegetables inside before planting outside. (I will post pictures later!)
In the country anything is possible!
Until next time,
Don’t make plans in the country, they always change!
Country Girl 🐔🐰🐓🌄