Do you have a hard time getting your kids to help you clean? How about presenting them with the 10 minute cleaning challenge!
Steps and Rules:
Make a list of things that you see in your house that need to be done (Picked Up, put up, cleaned, taken out)
Set a timer for 10 minutes!
Get as much done on the list as you can with in the 10 minutes!
When doing the chores you have to do it properly or they will have to redo it when the time is up!
Now mom’s the kids can’t do this all on their own! Join in on the fun! Make it fun! Make it a game! If they don’t feel that it is work, your kids are more likely to want to take the challenge again another day!
Our 10 minute Cleaning Challenge List for today looks like this:
- Straighten Couch cushions
- Help mommy take all the blankets to the blanket closet
- Clean the top of the kitchen table and island
- Take clothes to kids room
- Pick up dirty clothes(take to laundry room)
- Pick up all toys and put them where they belong
- Sweep/ Hand mop front door entrance
- Take out Trash
(To encourage the kids how about adding a reward!!)
Until next time,
Set those times,
On your mark, get set, go Clean!